- Mi provides smartphones that compete with those from Samsung, etc., while Poco offers high performance at a low price. The Poco F1 launched phenomenally when it was released due to its value for money. Poco X3 is expected to do the same, but at a better price!
- When it comes to technology, Xiaomi is a beast. In addition to smartphones, it offers smartwatches, TVs, and even clothing! Each of their launches features innovation, whether it’s weird concepts like in Mi Mix 2, or just bizarre technology. Here is a list of all the new launches Xiaomi is bringing to the market in September 2020.
- Poco X3 will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, which was launched on August 31st. Due to its optimization for gaming, the chipset will deliver maximum performance.
- With a 120 Hz Refresh Rate, the display will be really smooth. In addition to processing and smoothness, the camera will not disappoint either. A 64MP primary camera and a 20MP selfie camera will be included in the Quad Camera Setup.
- The Poco X3 is a high-performance device. Flipkart will begin selling it on September 29th. Set up a notification on Flipkart if you are interested in the specifications. Priced at a fantastic *16,999, this phone offers incredible value for money, especially with its specs.
Mi Band 5 from Xiaomi
- Xiaomi will launch the successor to its popular Mi Band 4 series at the same time as the Mi Watch Evolve. The Mi Band 5 will be released on September 29th. One of the best-selling fitness bands in India is the Mi Band series. They both deliver great sensors and experiences at an affordable price, and the same is true of the Mi Band 5.
- With 11 sports modes, a larger display, 50M water resistance, women’s health tracking, heart rate monitoring, and many more features, the Mi Band 5 is a powerful device. With a full charge, it will take you two weeks to juice it out. The Mi Band 5 has a larger screen than the previous model. This Smart Band will also feature a new Yoga Mode!
- With such features and more, the Mi Band 5 is expected to cost only 2,500. Mi Smart Band 5 will launch on 29th September. You can purchase it from Mi India Store or Amazon, the retail partner.
- In September, Redmi released the Redmi Smart Band in India for $1599.
Smart LED Bulb Mi
- Smart LED bulbs have become a “Must Have” in today’s world. With these bulbs, you can change the color using your phone or any virtual assistant, such as Alexa. With just a click, you can adjust the lightings of your home to suit your mood. In fact, this is a premium product, but Xiaomi will bring their Smart Bulb at cheap prices because affordability is something they are known for.
- The Mi Smart LED Bulb starts at ₹1,299. Mi Smart LED Bulb has a lifespan of about eleven years, according to the company! Connecting the Mi Smart LED Bulbs does not even require bridges. In addition, the bulb is compatible with 2.4 GHz modems. On September 29th, the Mi Smart LED Bulb will be launched in India with 16 Million Colors and Ambient Lightings.