Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
Austria is part of the United States visa waiver program, which means there is not a United States visa for Austrian required to enter the country. However, AMERICA VISA FOR AUSTRIAN CITIZENS will need to enroll in the U.S. Electronic System for Travel Authorization or ESTA to access it. iVisa.com wants to save you time and discharge you from this tedious process, so we have created an uncomplicated online service to support you in getting your ESTA.
Our online solution is efficient: it does not require effort, it will take you up to ten minutes to do it, and you can make it from anywhere. iVisa.com aims to make your journey arrangements easier, since there is no need for a United States visa for Austrian.
Apply for your ESTA now
Which is the process to acquire my ESTA?
- Access our online form and fill in with all your information.
- Upload a digital photocopy of your main passport page.
- Pick the processing time that suits your necessity.
- Choose your favorite payment method: Paypal, debit, or credit card
- Submit your form. Our specialists will see if it aligns with government regulations
- Get your AMERICA VISA FOR ANDORRA CITIZENS via email.
- Print your document and start your journey.
Start now with your ESTA application
Is it worth applying in advance?
Yes, of course. By applying in advance, you are liberating yourself from the tedious application process. We will take care of most of the job, we will even check everything is correct, and in case your journey is later on, we will guarantee that you get your ESTA on time.
Begin completing our form
Frequently Asked Questions
For how long is being the ESTA issued?
US Authorities issue the ESTA for two years. After that, you will have to apply once again for a new ESTA.
Get your ESTA
Can I stay in the US as much as I want with my ESTA?
No. Visitors with an ESTA can stay up to 90 days each visit.
Apply for your ESTA
Can I enter the US more than once with my ESTA?
Yes, the ESTA allows multiple entries throughout its two years valid period.
Start your ESTA application
Am I authorized to work in the US with my ESTA?
No. Keep in mind, the ESTA is not a United States visa for Austrian, but a travel authorization only designated for leisure and business activities.
Obtain your ESTA
How much does iVisa.com charge for its services?
iVisa.com service fares are fixed according to your preferred processing time to get your ESTA. It already includes the USD 14 fee for the US Government.
- Standard Processing Time: Pay USD 39.00, you will obtain your ESTA in 24 hours
- Rush Processing Time: Pay USD 69.00, you will acquire your ESTA in 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing Time: Pay USD 89.00, you will get your ESTA in 30 minutes
Start completing your ESTA form
What is the documentation I need to procure my ESTA?
- A digital scan of your passport.
- Your email address
- Your favorite payment method: Paypal, debit, or credit card
Apply for your ESTA
What can I do if I have doubts about a United States visa for Austrian or something else?
That’s easy! Contact our Customer Care Team to solve your doubts about our procedures or the United States visa for Austrian. They will answer at any moment, it does not matter which day of the week.
Get your ESTA
Is iVisa.com a reliable company?
Yes, we are. We are supported by our years of operations within the travel industry, serving thousands of clients and procuring as many vital travel documents for them.
Get started with your ESTA application