Turkey is a fantastic destination to enjoyvacations exploring temples, beautiful beaches, and breathtaking Cappadocia landscapes. But maybe you just need to visit the country for a couple of business meetings. Both these cases require a Turkey Visa for Emirati Citizens. The good news is that you can fill out a visa application online and get the Turkish eVisa from the comfort of your home.
UAE citizens can use the e-visa system for a Turkey visa application, which makes the entire process pretty easy. It takes just a few minutes to submit the required documents, and once this is done you will receive the online visa via email. There’s no need to visit a Turkish visa application center.
In this article you’ll find visa requirements, steps to apply online, and everything you need to know to get your Turkish visa. Let iVisa help you with the hard work, so you can plan your trip to Turkey relaxed!
Turkey Visa for UAE Residents
The Turkey eVisa for UAE passport holders works as a tourist visa and business visa. It’s a multiple-entry visa, so you can visit Turkey as often as you want during the six months validity of the document. It allows a stay of 90 days in Total for Emirati citizens.
The electronic Turkey visa application is made 100% online, so you don’t need to waste your time going to a visa application center. You can fill out the online form on the Turkey Visa Online page in just a few clicks. As soon as you complete the application process, all you have to do is wait for your Turkey visa to arrive in your email.
But it is essential to know that this is the process for ordinary passport holders. Diplomatic passport holders or service passport holders must consult the nearest Turkish embassy. The same applies to Emirati nationals needing a long-term visa, such as a residence permit.
If you are eligible to apply for the Turkey Visa online, you can check below the requirements for foreign nationals to apply for this visit visa.
Turkey Visa Requirements for UAE Passport Holders
Visitors need entry and exit stamps visiting Turkey. The advantage of the electronic visa is that you can apply online, receive the document via email and just present it to immigration officers on arrival.
The Turkish government requires the following documents for the visa application:
- A valid passport (you must have a passport valid for at least six months from the date you intend to enter the country).
- A valid email address.
- Credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey visa fees.
Sometimes, the Turkish government may ask for supporting documents, such as a hotel reservation, marriage certificate, or months of bank statements. If it is the case, iVisa will notify you, so you must fill in your contact details correctly.
Visa Application Form: How Can I Get a Turkey e-Visa from the UAE?
Counting on iVisa services, applying for a Turkey visa is effortless. The process is 100% online, so you can submit the Turkey visa application form in just a few steps:
- First, Emirate citizens have to fill out the iVisa application page with personal data and details of the trip, such as passport number and travel dates. After that, it’s time to select the processing time.
- Second, double-check that all your information is correct so you won’t have problems with the application. Then, pay the Turkey visa fees.
- Third, upload the required documents and submit the application for the Turkey e-Visa. All the scans of your documents need to be legible.
As soon as your visa is approved, you’ll receive the confirmation of your Turkish e-Visa in your email inbox. If you have doubts during the application, don’t hesitate and contact our team. We are available 24/7 to help you.
Visa Fee and Processing Time: How Much Is the Visa to Turkey from Dubai?
UAE residents have three options for processing times and visa fees. Feel free to choose the one that suits your needs better:
- Standard Processing time: With this option, you will get your Turkey e-Visa in 24 hours. It will cost USD $126.49.
- Rush Processing time: This option is perfect if you’re in a bit of a rush to get your e-Visa to enter Turkey, as it just takes 4 hours for USD $169.49.
- Super Rush Processing time: This is our fastest option, ideal if you booked a last-minute trip. You’ll receive your valid visa in 30 minutes for USD $220.49.
COVID-19 Restrictions in Turkey
Turkey does not restrict tourism. All nationalities can enter Turkey if they meet the country’s immigration regulations. The COVID-19 test and quarantine are no longer required for travelers from the UAE to enter Turkey. Also, Turkey no longer requires PCR tests or proof of vaccination.
Is It Safe to Use iVisa?
Yes, it is! We can guarantee that your data is safe with us. iVisa provides a reliable service thanks to its top-notch security system. You can trust 100% in iVisa services. We have gained the trust of various customers from around the globe by having efficient and reliable documentation processes for travel. We keep your details encrypted to protect your privacy.
Click here to read our client page reviews for reassurance.