Before learning the ways of free email lookup and free reverse email lookup, bear in mind that learning the difference between them is essential. Although the title suggests that both methods have something to do with emails, there is a difference.
The former is a technique through which we acquire someone’s email address based upon specific personal data related to that person. But things are a bit different in the second case; in the latter one, it shows you which person might contact you and for what purpose, specifically in the case of a suspicious or an unknown email address.
Without making you wait further, let’s learn more about them in detail. In the next section, you will discuss some of the best tools used for free email lookup and free reverse email lookup; however, some of these tools might be paid and have a free plan with limited features.
BEST FREE EMAIL LOOKUP SOFTWARE
When it comes to marketing, email is one of the primary forms of communication for businesses and their employees because there is enormous potential in turning potential customers into actual customers. Still, the only catch is finding the correct email address.
No doubt finding the email address of someone you don’t know is a highly challenging task but with the help of below mentioned 3 best free email lookup software, you can get your job done quickly.
HUNTER (WEB APP AND CHROME EXTENSION)
No doubt one of the best and most widely used tools for email lookup that comes with much-needed features. You only need to enter or type in the company domain to find emails using Hunter. It will show you its magic by suggesting suitable email types; this email locator also helps you find all the publically available email addresses.
It’s a paid tool, but if you are a beginner’s level, then you can use its free plan, giving you 25 free email lookups or monthly searches. But if you are a professional, you might want to consider either of the paid plans mentioned below.
- Starter plan costs $49 for 500 Searches/month
- Growth plan costs $99 for 2500 searches/month
- Pro plan costs $199 for 10,000 searches/month
- Enterprise plan costs $399 for 30,000 searches/month.
- Most common email format
- Built-in CRM for better accuracy
- Provides sources for search results
- Typing a name to get the most likely email address of that person
- Exports results
LEADFUSE (WEB APP)
This software is outstanding because it offers third-party authentication services other than email lookups. While using LeadFuse, there is no need to scrub your list and worry about your current customer list.
- You can verify emails twice that are done in real-time
- Find and stack up mailing lists spontaneously based on your assigned criteria
- Automatically share added email addresses to other tools (third-party).
- Target leads using a “market-based search.”
- Easily find unambiguous people with crucial stats and account-based search.
Unlike the former, this software does not offer a free plan; however, it is worth every penny due to its remarkable features and reliable leads list. Mentioned below are three pricing plans offered by FuseLead.
- The starter plan costs $132.30 with 500 Lead Credits for a month
- The scaling plan costs $447.30 with 2500 Lead Credits for a month 3
- Custom plan.
CLEAROUT (WEB APP)
With the feature of a confidence score for the leads, it generates this is fantastic email lookup software that gets your job done more effectively and efficiently at the same time. Moreover, you can get a customer database by sharing a customer name or company domain and it will show you tons of email addresses with confidence scores.
- Authenticates email addresses to see whether they are from a throwaway email provider.
- Helps you to detect role-based email addresses, i.e., admin, support, or sales from the list.
- Enables you to conclude the actual status of your email address without conceding on turnaround time.
- Removes typos and spelling errors in email addresses
Clearout pricing plan does not offer trial options but their plans are not overpriced and one can easily afford to purchase the first two plans, whereas the last two plans are suitable for professionals. Mentioned below are the 3 plans
- Starter plan costs $21 for 3000 credits/month
- Growth plan costs $58 for 10,000 credits/month
- Pro plan costs $350 for 100,000 credits/month
- Superpro plan costs $625 for 250,000 credits/month
FREE REVERSE EMAIL LOOKUP
You have already learned about free reverse email lookup at the beginning of the article; here, you will explore the three best software used worldwide for this purpose. Mentioned below are such software that can be either free or paid. I will discuss CocoFinder in detail since it is one of the most-desired software with millions of satisfied users from various corners of the world.
COCOFINDER (WEB APP)
Among so many options offered by CocoFinder, the most relevant option to us, in this case, is checking the data in the background that we do not see by just looking at the email. In most cases, you may want to see if the email user is authentic or you may want to know if the details provided by someone are authentic and that’s where this software comes into play.
You need to enter the email in the search box under “Email lookup” on the website, and within minutes it will provide data such as name, address, age, gender, and much more.
Basic options are free using CocoFinder such as phone address; however, you need to pay for advanced services and the price increases as you opt for more advanced options, which means there are no fixed pricing plans.
The best part about CocoFinder is that when there is no data available for your search, it offers you more options where you can look for your desired data. These options include PeopleFinders, Instant Checkmate, Intelius, BeenVerified, and Trustfinder.
Stated below are other best options for reverse email lookup.
- Instant Checkmate