Do you worry about your child’s internet activities? If the response is an enthusiastic “yes,” you should install the Circle Smart Parental Controls app on your Netgear WiFi router. If you enable this function, you can keep tabs on your child’s internet activity. You may also restrict time spent online, block certain sites, schedule offline time, and check past history. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up Smart Parental Controls on a Netgear Nighthawk router by accessing the Netgear Nighthawk setup wizard in no time. In such a case, please continue reading.
Let’s Get Started
Before you install Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear wireless router, make sure you’ve taken care of the following:
- If you want to use a Nighthawk router, you’ll need to know the default login credentials.
- It is essential that your Netgear WiFi router be connected to the internet at light speed.
- Distance your home router from other electrical items, transmitting appliances, and reflective surfaces.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged before attempting to set up Circle Smart Parental Controls to prevent any unexpected technical difficulties.
Install Netgear Router Circle Smart Parental Controls
Following are the steps you need to do to manually activate the Circle Smart Parental Controls feature on your Nighthawk router:
- To activate your Netgear WiFi router, plug it into a power source.
- Using the already installed modem, grab an Ethernet wire and connect your home network to it.
- The next step is to turn on the computer and open a web browser.
- Always use the most recent stable version of your preferred web browser.
- After that, enter routerlogin.net into the address box and press the Enter key.
- You should try the default IP of 192.168.1.1 if you have trouble logging in to your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- Here you may access the login page for your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- Get the default user name and password from the instructions and put them in.
- To sign in, use the Log In credentials.
- As soon as you sign in, the ‘Enable Circle Smart Parental Controls’ page will load.
- The button labelled “Enable”.
- After that, you may activate the Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear router by toggling the appropriate slider.
- Input your information and then click the Apply button.
- Once you click through to the following page, you’ll be prompted to download the Circle app.
- It is recommended that you sign up for an account on Circle after downloading the app on your mobile device.
- Incorporate Continue > into your routine.
You have successfully completed the task! You will be able to configure Circle Smart Parental Controls via Netgear Nighthawk Router Login on your Nighthawk router if you follow these steps.
How to Install Circle App and Enable Smart Parental Controls?
If you have a Netgear wireless router and want to use the Circle app to set up Circle Smart Parental Controls, then follow these steps:
- Open the Circle app on your phone by making a swipe.
- Just click the button labelled “Get Started.”
- After entering the default username and password, click the Log In button.
- To the right of the window, a page labelled “Account Details” will load.
- Follow the prompts to enter your information and proceed.
- Fantastic, you should tap it.
Congratulations, you’ve completed the task! Just follow these steps to install Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear WiFi router using the Netgear Nighthawk app for PC.
You may stop worrying about your child’s internet activities thanks to the Circle Smart Parental Controls function. If the instructions on this page did not help you activate the function, please contact our technical support team as soon as possible.
You can also check: Techniques to troubleshoot the Netgear Router Orange Light Problem