In addition to Instagram’s Stories, Posts, and IGTV, the Live video tool has garnered immense popularity recently. Using this tool, you may link to buy it at Likes Geek and engage with all of your followers simultaneously from a single screen.
If you’ve missed a live video on Instagram, don’t fret; we’ve shown three ways to store or download it for later viewing. Meanwhile, you should be familiar with the process of setting up an Instagram live broadcast.
POST AND SAVE OR DOWNLOAD YOUR LIVE INSTAGRAM VIDEO.
In case you want to keep your Live Instagram session as a video post on your profile or device, you may. If you have hosted a live Instagram video on your profile and desire to store or revisit it at a later time, then you must follow these instructions.
Simply open Instagram and slide left to gain access to the Camera. Choose the Live option and touch the button to begin streaming your Instagram video live.
As soon as you’re done hosting your live video, you may end the session by clicking the X in the app’s upper-right corner.
- Following the conclusion of the live video, tap the Share button.
- Select a cover image for your live session video, then hit the Next button. You can change the cover photo by using your phone’s photo library.
- After naming and describing your live video, click Post.
- Instagram will record your live video session and post it to your profile as a video.
- Please note that Instagram Live videos must be at least one minute in length to be saved to your profile or device.
USE THE SCREEN RECORDER APP TO RECORD SOMEONE’S LIVE INSTAGRAM.
One of the best ways to save a live Instagram session is to use screen recording software to capture it. While most smartphones include a built-in screen recording function, you can also use third-party Android applications to record your device’s screen. Follow these straightforward methods to rapidly capture someone else’s Instagram live session.
- Launch Instagram on your device, then tap the profile icon located in the space designated for “LIVE story.”
- You will immediately begin seeing the live video of the selected profile.
- Then, just stick to this simple guide to record the entire live Instagram video on the display of your Android device.
REPLAY AND SAVE MISSED INSTAGRAM LIVE VIDEOS TO YOUR DEVICE.
You can view a person’s live Instagram video session again and again by visiting their profile and following the steps outlined here. Remember that the host must have recorded and posted his Instagram Live session for this to work.
Typically, when Instagram Live concludes, the host has the choice to post a video to their profile. Follow these steps to record their live video using this straightforward method link to buy it at Likes Geek.
- To catch up on the person’s newest live video, head over to their Instagram page.
- If you want to watch one of their recent Instagram Lives but missed it, swipe right to access the videos page, and then click the first video.
- As soon as they publish a video showing them live, it will start playing. To save the currently playing video, use the “three dots” button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Simply storing the video in your post requires you to tap the Save button.
- Well, that wraps things up. You have successfully downloaded their live Instagram video. In your Instagram settings, choose Saved to access it again later.