When you see a hilarious video or gif on Twitter, you may download it via a third-party app such as Twitter Video Downloader. Gihosoft TubeGet is a Windows or Mac video downloader for YouTube and Twitter. It can download Twitter and Facebook videos. This article explains how to download and save Facebook videos. Here’s how to keep Twitter videos on Windows and Mac with Gihosoft TubeGet.
Simple Steps to Download Twitter Videos on PC & Mac:
Two options exist for copying a video or gif link from the tweet.
By clicking the arrow in the top right corner of the screen and selecting “Copy link to Tweet,” a new window will open from which you can copy the link to the tweet.
If you click the Tweet’s published time next to the user’s name, a new interface will open; copy the URL from the address line of this new window.
If you want to download a video from Twitter using a Twitter video Downloader (third-party program), you may do it by opening Gihosoft TubeGet and clicking the “+Paste URL” button. Simply select the appropriate video format and quality, and save the directory once it has finished analyzing.
We now click the “Download” option to begin downloading the video. The download procedure might take some time.
Best Way to Save Twitter Videos/Gifs with Online Site
When you want to save a video from Twitter, you may use our free service, Twitter Video Downloader. You may use it to download short movies and GIFs from Twitter to your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, or Mac device without having to download any additional desktop software. If this website is bookmarked, you can watch any Twitter video you’ve downloaded, even if you’re not near any network connection, like a cell tower or a WiFi hotspot.
In short, this is the greatest Twitter video downloader you’ll find. And there are many comparable online Twitter video downloader services, some of which work with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
Let’s check out the site and learn how to save Twitter videos on it right now.
Dead-simple Process to Download Short Videos from Twitter:
- Use Method 1 to copy the URL from the tweet.
- Simply copy and paste the tweet’s URL into the box, and the site will automatically recognize it as a link to download the tweet’s video. The site will immediately go to the download page when the Twitter video URL has been recognized and loaded.
- Select the desired video resolution before saving this brief Tweet video to your device.
- Then, you may select your desired device, choose the MP4 format for the video download, and finally, download the video by clicking the “Download Video” option.
How to Save Twitter Videos/Gifs without Any App
The most common approach to downloading Twitter content is using a third-party app. However, there is no need to install any additional software if you can accomplish this operation straight over the web in minutes. I will show you a great hack that requires no other software or internet tools and will allow you to download any video or gif from Twitter directly in your Chrome browser. Once you get the hang of this approach, you’ll find a new world of internet video downloading.
Simple Steps to Save Videos from Twitter without Any App:
- Follow the steps in Method 1 to copy the tweet’s URL.
- Copy the URL, open a new tab in your browser and paste it into the address bar. If you type “m.” or “mobile.” after “HTTPS://” and hit “Enter,” you’ll be sent to Twitter on your mobile device.
- The new user interface plays the movie and then right-clicks it to save it.
- Modify the file’s name and save the location before hitting “Save.” MP4 will be the format used to protect the video or animated gif.