To get into KBC Company, you have to register online, and after being shortlisted, you must go through the next round of screening, tests, interviews, etc. Questions from show host Amitabh Bachchan and you will have 24 hours to answer each question. Among other things, KBC will contact selected persons and inform them of the various actions.
KBC Company 2022 Registration
KBC Company or better known as KBC is about to air again on SonyLiv. Even amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the show entered its thirteenth season last year, while maintaining the precautions provided to curb the spread of the infection. Again this year, the entire team is gearing up for its 14th season.
As of now, the show hasn’t provided any specific details about when the TV show will start or what it will be about. This article will provide plenty of details on registration and more for those looking to attend KBC 14.
KBC 2022 Registration Eligibility
If you want to take KBC14 you need to register first and you should check if you meet their eligibility criteria. Below are some of the eligibility factors you must have.
- You should be something like 18 years of age on the date of enlistment.
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must not have any criminal record or any such charges against you.
- You must not have any physical or mental illness on the date of registration.
These are just some of the basic standards you must adhere to when registering for a show.
KBC Registration Date 2022
Neither the show nor the channel has revealed any specific dates for the show’s telecast or recording process. But the official website soon notified the start of registration. As expected, it is now officially announced that the KBC Company registration process will begin in the second week of April 2022, approximately one month earlier than the previous year’s registration date. It is important to note that a total of 10 questions will be asked as part of KBC registration, which users must answer based on the available methods.
How to Register for KBC 2022
The only way to register for KBC Company 2022 is online. There are no offline options available. You need to register via the SONY Liv app, via SMS, or IVR. Regardless of which method you use, the registration process is completely free. Below is a step-by-step process on how to sign up using the three options.
Also Read: KBC Company Online Quiz Contests
Register Through The SONY Liv app
The first method is to register through the SONY Liv app. You can install this application on your Android smartphone from the Google Playstore. Additionally, Apple users can install the app from the store. One important thing to understand is that you have to wait for the sign-up ads to start running on TV as you will only see sign-up questions in those ads. Follow the steps below to register.
- First, install the SONY Liv app on your smartphone.
- Now provide your email address and phone number correctly in the app.
- Next, you must indicate your age and then your gender.
- Now submit your academic qualifications followed by your occupation.
- Now, select your region from the list of countries provided.
- Finally, answer the questions asked in the KBC commercial that aired on TV in form A, B, C, or D.
Once you have answered all the questions correctly, you will receive a confirmation notification on the screen.
The next easiest way is to sign up via the SMS option. Please note that only BSNL, Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, and IDEA subscribers can send SMS to sign up. You will be charged Rs. 3 per message. Follow the steps below to complete the registration via SMS.
- Carefully follow the questions asked in the KBC registration announcement on TV,
- In your mobile SMS text, enter KBC. So, if you think the answer to the question is “A” and you are a 20-year-old female, your SMS body should be KBC A 20 F.
- Now text 509093.
If you answered correctly, you will receive a confirmation shortly.
Recording via IVR
The latter method is the oldest and most popular method for viewers to register with KBC Company since 2000. Follow the steps to complete the recording using the IVR.
- Dial 50525252 from your mobile number. Remember that you will be charged Rs. This call is made 6 times per minute.
- Next, you have to press between 1-4 (A-1, B-2, C-3, D-4) to select the correct answer to the question asked to be recorded on TV.
- Next, answer the questions that will be asked at the IVR like language and age.
Finally, when you answer all the questions correctly, you will hear a thank you and confirmation message
KBC Company 2022 Selection Process
Signing up by answering just one question is not the end of the process. Lots of people sign up for hot seats. Therefore, the offer follows a strict selection process format, selecting only truly deserving candidates. This is the selection process that the show follows.
- The first step is that you must register as per the options given in the previous section.
- The next step is the confirmation step, you will receive a call and you will be asked 3 questions. If you answer these questions correctly, then you can move on to the next step.
- Then comes the final call to take the exam.
- You must go to a center in your city or any nearby subway to take the test
- After being selected in the test round, you must present your documents for verification.
- Next, you should take the test which is mainly in the form of a test.
- After successfully passing the test, you will face a round of personal interviews.
- Finally, you will reach the chairs of Operation Fastest Finger First at Studio Mumbai and you must answer the fastest question of the remaining nine contestants to get into the hot seat.
- Finally, you reach the hot seat and start the game in front of host Amitabh Bachchan.
Checklist of Documents Required to Register with KBC Company
If you are registered at KBC Company 14 and want to play, you will need to present some important documents for verification. Below are the documents you need to be ready for verification. The first mandatory document is also the PAN card. This document is mandatory because if you win cash, the team will check your bank details and other details about the payment procedure
- The next important document is an address proof that you are an Indian citizen. you can submit
Documents for this purpose such as driving license, passport, and radar card.
- The next document you need to provide is your education certificate to provide information about your